Monday, March 2, 2009

3.2.09

Hi guys, Duke here, and I'm hijacking my human's blog for the day to list my grievances. for starters, Ash was gone for three days doing some sort of job thing. That means I had to go three days without peppermints Three DAYS! I've also started shedding, and she wasn't here to scratch my itches. And on top of that, it's too cold to go outside, so I've been restricted to the barn aisle, which means I have to deal with Fantasy's daemon spawn every time I pass her stall (I have to deal with her outside too, but at least there I can scare her away!). I'm being neglected people! My human can't leave ever again! I don't know what I'm going to do in July, because she's going to be at something called a Wedding for a week. a WEEK!! how am I supposed to survive an entire week without peppermints! I may have to resort to some drastic measures... anyone got any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment